Saturday 29 March 2014

My Spring Lipsticks!

Hey there! Spring is here and so is the Spring fashion and makeup! I have been loving the Spring lipsticks so much, that I had to share my favourites.

I have done a similar post in Autumn/Fall time, so if you're interested you can check that out. Now that I see it after a long time, I'm absolutely disgusted by my eyebrows. They're all kinds of funky.

Moving on to what's really happening here today! My Spring lippies!



There's a bunch of them, I know, but these are the usual shades I like to wear during sunny days. Corals have been especially close to my heart. :)



CATRICE Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Colour
070 License To Pink


So first one is from Catrice and this baby is extremely moisturising and oh so gorgeous. It is a hot pink, which I usually try to stay away from but I just couldn't stay away from this one. When I swatched in the drugstore(long time ago) I just knew I had to have it. So now that I do, I am probably gonna wear this the entire Spring. :)




ELF Essentials Lipstick
Classy


This one is a nice Barbie pink. It's not completely blue undertone pink, but it's very close. These kind of pinks make my teeth look yellow so I try to cover up the blue a bit, even though it's extremely pretty. :) I do think it's the perfect Summer colour and even Spring. I like it. It might not suit as well as others do, but I do like it. And Elf has such awesome lipsticks from their Essentials line, it's bonkers. :)




CK Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick
Etheral


Even though this isn't the real CK(at least I don't think it is) it's still a very nice colour. It does look a bit cakey on my lips, I don't know if it's because my lips are almost always chapped or what, I don't know. I do like the shade, it screams Spring, it's like a peachy pink and on my lips it looks almost pastel. :)




ELF Essentials Lipstick
Seductive


Another Elf lipstick, this one is more pink but has like a hint of coral, if that makes sense. It looks almost like a hot pink on my lips, but I promise it's not. Nice creamy texture as all Elf Essentials lipstick are, I like it loads. 




Essence Longlasting Lipstick
01 Coral Calling


I love these Essence lipsticks! I wish they had more colour selection, they do have different pinks and red but it would be awesome if they would do some mauves and different berry shades. Anyways, these lipsticks are amazing. They're easily build-able and are actually quite pigmented with just one swipe, but you can intensify the colour with multiple swipes(as said, they're build-able). I love this shade, I wore it a lot during the last September(or October) it's gorgeous, enough said!




Oriflame Very Me Lipmania Lipstick
Vibrant Peach


Before I start talking about the lipstick itself, can we just take a second and look at the packaging first. It has a heel on the lid! :D And every shade from this collection has a different heel on the lid. Very creative, Oriflame. :D Anyways, this shade is very similar to the Essence one, except this one is a bit more sheer and a tad more pink. The sun kind of made it look brighter, but it's not. :P




CATRICE Ultimate Colour 
320 Kiss Kiss Hibiscus


Now this one a really bright one! I honestly had no idea what was I thinking while buying this but I bought it and it is a very bonkers shade. At least for me. It is almost neon pink on my lips and it is really beautiful, just not very flattering on me(sob). Catrice makes such amazing lipsticks, it's ridiculous. So pigmented, so creamy and long-lasting. Amazeballs!




CATRICE Made To Stay Smoothing Lip Polish
030 Strawberry's Secret


As the name says, it is kind of a strawberry red shade but it's mixed with a bit of coral. This hybrid product is really one of my favourites right now. It gives such a nice colour and a gorgeous shine. I actually don't own a lipgloss which gives such a shine as this one does. I actually reviewed this beauty, so you can check it out here, if you'd like to know more about them. :)



So these are the lipsticks I will wear throughout the Spring and Summer as well. I have been wearing a few already so, yeah really excited for the others as well. This is it from me for now, I hope you enjoyed this and thank you for reading. :)

I salute you!

Amii.


P.S.: Check out my instagram for MOTDs and other fun stuff. Also, as soon as the blog posts are up I tend to post that on instagram too, so if you want to be reminded and be updated on my blog, go follow me(I follow back :)).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Amii's pocket full of dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template