Thursday 7 November 2013

My autumn lipsticks

Hey there! I'm starting to feel the fall finally... I know I'm a bit late but October didn't seem autumnish, at least not for me. :)

In October, I was still very much using coraly and pinky shades, but in last couple of days I've used much more wine and brown shades. I do have more lipsticks than a normal human being would have, but I still think my collection is very poor. :(

With that being said, I am more than happy with my lippies and even more with my autumn ones. I did bought some of them in the beginning of october(I believe) but as I said, I started using them not so long ago. These are my all autumn lipstick I have, except for two that I haven't been able to use that much.


Okaaaaay! So let's get started!


CATRICE Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm


 Firstly, let me introduce the wonderful Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm, which is kind of a Chubby stick kind of thingy. It says My Cherry Berry, but the shade is nor berry or cherry. When I apply it to my lips, it's kind of a nude with slightly berry undertone. But I absolutely love this shade and it's a perfect nude for autumn. :)


And this is how it looks on me. Its a bit darker than in person, so excuse me for having a poop camera . :)


CATRICE Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Colour


Next baby is from Catrice as well. And this is the from the same collection that I reviewed a few weeks ago. And yeeees, I caved in and bought another shade... But luckily I was impressed with this shade which is a gorgeous wine colour, as the name on the lipstick says. I love that is very moisturising and glossy since autumn is quite cold and my lips are dry all the time(no matter the seasons actually).


Here's the selfie! I look quite weird, but you should see the rest of the photos I took(quite a sob-fest). :D As I said my camera is poop so my lips look red... They should be in wine shade :(


ESSENCE Longlasting lipstick


Now here's the collection that's my absolute favourite! The new line from Essence(as I say new I mean Slovenia new... :D) brings 10 different shades of creamy, but not so much long-lasting lipsticks. I have 5 of them and I am in love in every single shade. I am thinking of getting them all... STOP! No more buying! :D Anywaaaays... This shade(Wear Berries) is berry kind of looking, but with the hint of lilac. I hope you know what I mean, I am quite bad at describing colours.


Now this one is better. I mean the colour in the photo is almost the same as in person. :) Happy with this one.


ESSENCE Longlasting Lipstick


 Of course there's another one from this line, cause I do love this babies. This one is more on the red or wine side, but I do have to say that the swatch here looks more red than wine. I would say this shade is more cranberry like(which is red but like with blue undertone). I like to put this lipstick with several coats and then blotting it with paper towel. Shine goes away and a coat or two of lipstick but I just love it like that.


Just when I thought my camera isn't that poop... It's a bit lighter in person, sorry. :(


AVON and S-HE


You must be wondering, why two lipsticks at the same time? Well I love to wear them together. :) They don't suit me that much when I wear them on their own so... Yeah. It's very similar to the Catrice gel one but a bit darker. Perfect vampy lips for Moi!


Quite well! Very very close to the shade in person. If you checked my instagram, I posted this photo two days ago(insta-photoshopped though...). Sometimes I just post the photos from my future posts. ;)

So this is all for my autumn lips, I hope you enjoyed reading this and looking at my poop photos that were taken with poop camera. :)

See you next time(but if we don't, turn on the light).

Amii

4 comments:

 

Amii's pocket full of dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template