Saturday 22 March 2014

Essence All About... Eyeshadow Palettes Swatches!

Hey there! I had a few eyeshadows from Essence a few years back and they never made a big impression on me, so I didn't buy them again. But Essence brought in some new stuff... :)

A new year, new products! And good one. Well, I can't vouch for every thing they've come up with but these gems are quite good. All About... eyeshadow palettes are very much affordable and for the price they are highly pigmented. Lasting power of these isn't as good as the ones I have from Sleek or MUA, but I gave it a try and I truly like it. :)

So here I have all the palettes and swatches of each palette. I did put some primer underneath each swatch(Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow base) but even without it, they're really pigmented.




NUDE 



CANDIES



SUNRISE



PARADISE



If you're on a budget and looking for some shadows, I'd recommend these. You will have to touch up a bit, but other than that they're on my good side. :) Such rich colours for only 3,79€(here in my country, in Germany or Austria is probably a bit cheaper).

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed what I had to share with you today and I thank you for reading. :)

Toodle-loo!

Amii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Amii's pocket full of dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template