Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sleek Storm Palette Tutorial

Heeeey there! So I killed two birds in one hit on Friday. :D It's a metaphor, don't worry no birds were harmed in the making. :) What I wanted to say, while I was trying out a foundation for my first impressions post(which you can still check out here) I also did a tutorial for the makeup I wore that day. Thought I explained it.. In case... The metaphor was... Not understandable. :3

So here it is! As promised. :) I decided to do a simple but a tad 'glamorous' makeup, which I usually wear all the time. I was so lucky that day, the natural light was just gorgeous and I could take quite nice photos. :)


What I did first? Well I primed my eyes with Jumbo Eye Pencil from NYX in shade Milk. Then I applied the 5th shade from the first row on my lid. Not completely all over it, I left the corners 'naked'. :D



Then I created the outer V shape on the outer corner of my eye with the matt brown shade from the bottom row. I also took this shade and blend it into my crease.


With the champagne shade from the first row(the 2nd shade) I highlighted my tear duct area.


Took the same shade and applied it on the inner part of the lower lash line.


Then I applied the matt brown shade on the outer part of the lower lash line.


Then I just filled the rest of the lower lash line with the shimmery pink I used in the beginning and slightly blended them together.


What's a look without a winged eyeliner? :)


I applied some Milk on my waterline, highlighted my brow bone and finished it with mascara.



I love the HDR option on my phone! Can you tell why? :)



1. L'Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24h
2. Sleek corrector and concealer palette
3. MUA Matte Perfect
4. Sleek Face Form
5. BH Cosmetics Daisy Blush



1. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil(Milk)
2. Essence I Love Extreme
3. MUA Mega Volume
4. Catrice Eye Brow Stylist
5. MUA Matte Eyeshadow(Shade 19)
6. Essence Bright Eyes(Nude)
7. Catrice Caligraph Ultra Slim
8. Bourjois Mega Liner


Yes, this is Lip Boom from MUA(DOIN GOOD). Why is it different you may ask? Well I cleaned the lipgloss which originally came with the lipstick and replaced it with another lipgloss I had in a squeezy tube. That tube leaked all over my makeup, but didn't want to throw it away cause I liked it so I found a solution. I didn't really like the original lipgloss anyways, too much glitters for me.  



This is pretty much what I do with my makeup all the time. :) I hope you liked it and enjoyed it. Thank you for reading, yo! :P 

Bzz, bzz!

Amii.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Amii's pocket full of dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template