Monday 21 October 2013

Catrice Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Colour REVIEW

So, hello there! A few weeks ago I bought some new lippies for myself and I had a loooooot of time to try them out. The ''new''(they have been out for a while now actually) Catrice gel-like lipsticks are on my good side. :)

I bought only three colours cause those were the colour I didn't really have, but I am thinking about buying two or three shades more. :) Maybe...

The whole Ultimate Shine Gel collection has a few shades to choose from. Not a lot, but it has something for everyone I think. And here's the picture of every single shade.


Formula reminds me of a lip balm. And it kind of is a lip balm. After putting it on and having it for a while, my lips felt softer and smoother. My lips are chapped all the time and a lot of lipsticks just make it worse. But these babies, make my lips feel like baby's bum(that was meant in the most clean and cute possible way).

Opacity of the these lipstick isn't that good. But I love that. Darker shades can get darker with an extra layer or two, so they can be build able. But they are quite sheer actually. Your lips will be tinted with beautiful tone, but cause of its texture is fairly translucent. Perfect lipstick for a look where eyes are the centre of attention(but careful at applying more layers).

Finish you get from this lipstick is wonderful! Without any gloss, your lips will be shiny and glossy. And even better, none of the shades has shimmer inside, which is a hugeeee plus for me.

Durabilty is quite surprising to me. Lighter shade didn't fade away that fast, but after a drink or two it was almost completely gone. But the darker one... That was a huge surprise. I had a meal and a drink and it was still there. Wasn't the same finish or colour but it stained my lips little bit. For quite a while, to be honest.

Packaging was one of the things that made me buy them. I'm a sucker for good packaging! Its so sophisticated and luxurious(at least to me). And I always loved the 'catrice' imprint on the lipstick itself.

All of them are really nice colours, but I keep saying to myself ''You don't need anymore lipsticks!''.
That's what I said when I bought these. :)


I did carry them in my purse a lot, so the bottom where name of the shade is written, kind of faded away. :/ Which is the only thing I have to complain about.

Here are some swatches of my shades I bought(upper swatch has two to three layers, bottom one has just one layer):


Catrice "Don't Fear the Sheer" 040 Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Colour


 Catrice "Don't Pink and Drive" 060 Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Colour


Catrice "License to Pink" 070 Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Colour

I hope you liked these sweet babies and if you own one or two I hope you are as happy with them as I am :) Oh and this is my first review so please don't judge :D

B-bye

Amii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Amii's pocket full of dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template