Sunday 7 December 2014

Essence LE Come to Town - Lipsticks

Hey waddup! Keeping my word - here's a new blog post. :)

So I've hauled these two in my haul video(you can see the video here), and I've decided just to show them off a little bit.


If you are familiar with Essence Longlasting lipsticks(they're awesome by the way), the formula is pretty much the same and the packaging is similar too. 







The two shades are perfect for any Christmas party, well for winter time in general. I'm a bit sad they didn't bring more shades into this LE(deep red maybe) but it isn't THAT big of a deal, since they have SO MUCH colours in their permanent line. These two go on super smooth and are quite pigmented. 




The red-coral shade is called Is That You Santa?(so freaking cute). I'm not a HUGE fan of these kind of shades but there is just something about this colour to make it really special. And the photo is totally not doing it justice. 




The berry-pink shade is called Wrapped in Pink. I am in love with this colour, I'm a sucker for good berry or purple shade. I just don't know what was wrong with the lighting or the camera, but these photos don't really show off the true colour. Its pretty darn close, but... Not close enough(the struggle of being a perfectionist). 

So this limited edition(or trend edition) Come to Town has some cute stuff and if you hurry up(EU people) you still might get it. 


I hope you enjoyed this little post, thank you for reading. :)

Boo-Bai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Amii's pocket full of dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template